500-Hour Tejas Yoga Adhikara Kula Teacher Training Certification
Required Trainings: 245
- Sequencing 30
- Yoga and Ayurveda 30
- Advanced Anatomy 30
- Therapeutic Yoga 20
- Vinyasa from a Tantric Perspective 30
- A Beginner’s Mind 25
- Demystifying the Subtle Body 30
- Kriya, Pranayama, Bandha 30
- Prenatal 20
3 Client Cases: 10
Teach three private yoga sessions each with a follow up session
- Assess client/student:
- First name only
- Hobbies/other activities
- Main objectives (what would the students like to achieve in your time with
- Main concerns (health issues, surgeries, injuries, etc.)
- An ayurvedic perspective (focus on Vikruti. Which postures or type of practice seems to best suit the individual based on signs/symptoms, health concerns, and behavioral patterns. You may also consider the season in which are working with the individual
- Create an appropriate sequence for the individual based on the above.
Set up follow up session within 1-4 weeks
- Check in with client
- Adjust/modify sequence or any other practices you may have given your student if necessary
Submit the following:
- Profile of student
- Assessment Sheet
- Follow-up Recommendations Sheet
Group Class: 20
Teach a minimum 20 hours of group classes
Group Class Summation Form
Attend the following 5-day modules.
Note: these modules are not included in the cost of the training program, but are available at a discounted rate ($443) for those registered in the full Adhikara Kula program.
- Advanced Asana with Jim Bennitt and James Tennant
- Teaching the Senior Student with Gabriel Halpern
Submit a 3-page research paper on the philosophical topic of your choice.
Create and present a 3-hour workshop on the subject of your choice.
Cost if paid in 3 installments of $1,332: $3,995
Cost if paid in full: $3,655