Required Books: Required reading and resource material.
Recommended Books: Books that support the covered material within the training, but are not required.
Suggested Books: Supplementary books that may be of interest and deepen your understanding of a specific subject.
- Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha
Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- Perfect Health: The Complete Mind/Body Guide
Deepak Chopra, M.D.
- Anatomy of Hatha Yoga
David H. Coulter and Timothy McCall
- How to Know God: The Yoga Aphorisms of Patanjali
Swami Prabhavananda and Christopher Isherwood
- Light on Yoga
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- The Language of Yoga: Complete A to Y Guide to Asana Names, Sanskrit Terms and Chants
- The Complete Book of Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Dr. Vasant Lad
- Bhagavad Gita
Eknath Easwaran translation
- Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy
- Ayurvedic Healing
- Yoga: The Spirit and Practice of Moving into Stillness
- The Four Desires
- The Key Muscles of Yoga