Monday, August 7 through Friday, August 11, 12:00-4:30pm
Participate in a rare, in-depth study of tantra offering profound teachings most likely not offered anywhere else in the United States. This 5-day course will guide you through a myriad of lessons embedded in this ancient and mostly oral tradition. Now visiting from Sikkim, India, Kulavadhuta Satpurananda will enlighten us with the philosophical, historical, and practical perspective of tantra.
- Describe the lineage of the Natha system
- Explains the lineages and the development of institutionalized tantra
- Tantra and Hinduism
- Tantra as the Indian science of quantum mechanics
- Tantra and alchemy
- Explain the structure of Maya
- Discuss the myths surrounding the tantric tradition
- Introduction to the trinity structure of mind
- Learn the geographical significance of the origin of tantra
- Goals and practices
- The seven stages of development of yantra
- Examples of significant yantra along with philosophical and yogic references will be presented
- Seven stages of tantric sadhana
Being ordered by the lineage masters, this author is carrying on a research on tantra, both in the fields of theory and practice, to find out the basic structure and ideal character of tantra as a practicing institution.
325.00 before July 15
400.00 after July 15
150.00 deposit reserves your space
Payment plans are available upon request. If you are in need of financial assistance, please contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org. No one will be turned away for lack of funds.