- Sunday, December 10, 2pm-3:30pm
- Sunday, January 14, 2pm – 3:30pm
- Sunday, February 11, 2pm – 3:30pm
This monthly gathering will nurture the sacred bond between women, which also creates a powerful avenue for personal growth and self-love. By connecting to a network of like-minded women, we allow ourselves to be supported, courageous, and open to new perspectives.
Each season, we will focus on a new theme that will span over the course of three months. We will explore a different topic or activity each month that will serve as a focal point for contemplation and self-inquiry. All classes will include yoga, journaling, and discussion. Mini reflection assignments will be offered to help integrate monthly lessons into your daily life.
These workshops are intended for all levels of yoga practitioners – beginners and experienced yoginis are welcome.
To help deepen your experience, an optional intension planner workbook, Dailiness In Practice, is available for purchase at Tejas or through Katie’s website: katierowemitchell.com
Winter Theme: Rest, Restore, & Set Intentions
- December: Practice yoga nidra to experience deep healing and rest. Unwind built up stress in the mind-body and gain clarity on how to connect to your deepest intentions.
- January: Start the New Year by creating a sankalpa themed vision board. A sankalpa is an intention that supports your highest truth. Your vision board will serve you the entire year, redirecting your mind, body, and heart to align with your most authentic self.
- February: Chanting is a deeply healing practice that can be intimidating and confusing. We will learn a simple, yet powerful, mantra to evoke Ganesh, the remover of obstacles. This chant clears the path to move forward in your life with confidence and clarity.
Suggested Donation: $20
Women’s Yoga Circle Series: All three sessions
Suggested Donation: $45